Hochvoltbatterie geladen - Bordbatterie leer

• Genau das ist ja der Punkt: Die WB wurde ja angeschafft, um eben nicht stumpf über das Stromnetz zu laden! Dann reichte such eine ganz einfache, da hast du recht.

Also sorry, bei 3,7 kW ist mir das Stromnetz völlig egal. Ich rufe ja auch nicht bei den Stadtwerken an ob es passt wenn ich jetzt den Wasserkocher anschalte oder ob ich lieber noch kurz warte.

• Also ich setze im Mazda das Zeitfenster 22.00 - 06.00 Uhr auf 80% laden.

Abends kommt der Wagen in die Garage, Stecker rein und die ZAPPI sagt mir sofort, dass sie im "Wartemodus" ist (Modus "fast"). Dann wird ab 22.00 h geladen bis zur Grenze und danach ist Schluss. Morgens oder manchmal mittags darauf Kabel ab und los.

Bei dieser Vorgehensweise habe ich überhaupt keine Probleme und der Wagen ist immer morgens bei 80%.

Im Sommer wird es dann spannend, da der Wagen dann auf "sofort laden" gestellt wird und die Zappi auf ECO+, was heisst, nur laden wenn genug Überschussstrom anliegt. Ich werde berichten!

MX-30 seit Dez.2020 - 3-Ton-Mondstein - Mod.Confid. - NRW

• Bei dieser Vorgehensweise habe ich überhaupt keine Probleme und der Wagen ist immer morgens bei 80%.

Yep, genauso ist es bei mir auch.

Im Sommer wird es dann spannend, da der Wagen dann auf "sofort laden" gestellt wird und die Zappi auf ECO+, was heisst, nur laden wenn genug Überschussstrom anliegt.

Du sprichst mir aus der Seele! Da bin ich mehr als gespannt...

MX30 - First Edition - Mondsteinweiß metallic - bestellt am 25.09.2020 - geliefert 04.12.2020 - Wallbox myenergi Zappi V2 22kw - Münsterland

• Sorry that I have to write in English but my German doesn’t go that far.

Using a Swedish WB, make is GARO, installed last year.

I had exactly the same problem - on/off the whole night and an empty 12V-battery in the morning.

My car sits outside and this happened when the outside temperature fell to appr. - 10 degC.

Never saw the problem before it got cold ouside.

But there has often been a few unexpected notifications from the app saying ....charging / .... ..charged also at higher outside temperatures.

SW update by my Mazda dealer didn’t help

No problem charging from a normal wallsocket at - 10 degC when using the supplied cable with its built-in control box - worked perfectly witout interruptions. Basing this on the fact that I only got two notifications from the app. One when charging began and one when it finished.

• SE-HintzeU

I don´t think it has anything to do with temperatures, as I have the equal problem inside a heated garage. After a longer back-and forth I had yesterday a technician from the German Mazda headquarter at my house, for an analysis of the issue. I was very much impressed, as I have seen the first time a very qualified person, taking care for this serious matter. He took many data and it looks like Mazda is working on a Software update.

Most probably most of the people are charging till now with the specific Mazda charger, which is supplied with the car na this one just workes different in communication. But here in Germany the government is supporting the installation of a WB with about € 900,00 since a few weeks and the Wallboxes are in backorder already at many suppliers. It means that this matter will get more serious with the increase of numbers of Wallboxes in use. I guess that Mazda has seen this matter and takes it more serious now.

MX 30 First Edition - 11/2020 - Mondsteinweiss

• Aslan

Thank you for your answer - interesting that you experience the problems also at higher temperatures.
    I will soon know if my problems goes away (doubt it) as the outside temperature is rising again.

I followed the thread and saw the discussion about why charging resumes for short intervals even after the target has been reached.
    I recently experienced exactly that:

• Charged (using WB) from 35 % to my set limit - 90% - over a 6 hour period.
    • During this period there was just one unexpected off/on cycle shortly after the charging began.
    • The car was left plugged in after the limit had been reached and charging ended.
    • Then, after 2 hours, the on/off cycling began.
    • Each on/off cycle lasted for 2 - 4 minutes.
    • The cycles came at irregular intervals, anything from 1 to 6 cycles / hour.
    • And of course they managed to charge the battery past the 90% limit.

I have been trying to be by the car several times hoping to catch one of these cycles as they happen but so far no luck.
    Want to find out if there is any fault signal or such from the WB.

In my next test will use the charger that came with the car and see if the problem is the same.

Anyway, good to know that I am not alone in this?
    I'm in touch with my Mazda dealer here in Sweden and if anything poitive happens I will share it.

And thank you for letting me communicate in English.
    By the way, I have added the word "mausetot" to my limited German vocabulary.