Beiträge von SE-HintzeU

Thank you everyone - it's good to know that I am not the only one a little confused about this.

After I posted I found this on YouTube and it explains a lot:

Mazda MX-30 | Winter Driving
    Taking the proper steps and precautions to prepare your vehicle for winter is critical, especially for electric vehicles like the Mazda MX-30 EV. From extrem...
    youtu.be

Hier noch eine Info, vielleicht etwas verspätetet: Wenn ich den Ladevorgang abbrechen möchte gehe ich ins Menu und entferne den Haken bei "Laden wenn verbunden". Der Ladevorgang stoppt dann und ich ziehe den Stecker ab, ohne dass es Funken sprühen kann. ICh weiss nicht, ob das schon gepostet wurde, aber versucht es einmal...

Good tip :) Alternatively, you can do as described by freeza in #6

Has anyone noticed any other change in the app apart from the picture?

As always I was hoping for better readability - tiny grey letters on a black background is just useless.

And why isn’t there a proper temperature scale with numbers instead of just different shades of blue and red?

Anyway, I agree that the important thing is that the app works.

Hi everyone,

I was happy to see that Sweden was in the list of countries where OTA is available, ref. the link to mazda.at in # 15.

Where you can find this doc.:

https://at.cdn.mazda.media/1dc…df35a76f28.pdf?rnd=49f769

But it doesn’t work just yet - not here in Sweden either.

Easiest way to test is to search for an update using the menu item.

But it just returns a failed message.

Will keep trying - still hopeful ?

Note last comment by hjg48 in #38:

OTA ist ja bis dato noch immer offline. Warum ist unklar, der Sache wird aber seitens meines sfMH eruiert.

Jag tror att ljudet du hör är e-ljudet som spelas när du backar bilen. det är väldigt konstigt och påminner om dåliga bromsar.

So that’s what I heard when I reversed with the window down for the first time.

Another mystery solved, thanks ?

An amazing thing happened last Friday, April 2.

Communication between car and app suddenly started working and has now been working perfectly for a week.

Before that, for the last 6 weeks or so, there was practically never any successful communication. Hardly any status updates and remote control always failed.

I didn’t do anything to explain the sudden improvement- same phone, same app, no recent software update in the car, no ” fuse 27” removal ..........

Did anyone else notice this as well?

If Mazda did something on their side others should also have seen the improvement.

Trefies  @Kinetixzz

The biggest problem with this is that the charging actully goes on and off. So the notifications from the app are correct.

There is quite a lot said about this towards the end of this discussion:

Hochvoltbatterie geladen - Bordbatterie leer

Right now it doesn´t bother me so much as the car and app are hardly communicating at all ?. But that is another problem.

Harald66

Thank you for sharing the letter from Mazda in Netherlands.

I’ll forward it to my Mazda dealer.

Quote:

”Wir empfehlen daher, das Ladekabel vom Fahrzeug zu trennen, sobald die Hochvoltbatterie vollständig aufgeladen ist oder den gewünschten Prozentsatz erreicht hat.

This makes sense if you want to avoid the charge on/off cycling that often happens after the target has been reached.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Mazda finds a solution ?