Störung des Ladesystems, Laden nicht möglich.

• </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

The shuko cable which is delivered with the MX-30 has a temperature controlled plug. If it goes to hot, it reduces the load. So fires should not occure.

You are probably right but I want to sleep well at night :). I also have a problem that it is 15 meters to my parking so I had to use an extension cord and then thermal protection on the charger does not help much

• I do not know what it is like in Germany, but here in Sweden and in some other countries, the shuko charge is not recommended, almost forbidden. The idea with it is only temporary charges because that type of connector is not designed for prolonged high load. Several fires have already occurred.

So wallbox is more of a security issue.

That may be the case in Sweden, but here in Germany, especially those from the manufacturer Mennekes, are very well suited for continuous load, especially since they limit the maximum current.

• </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

You are probably right but I want to sleep well at night :). I also have a problem that it is 15 meters to my parking so I had to use an extension cord and then thermal protection on the charger does not help much

an extension cable does not work. I would also have sleepless nights.

• That may be the case in Sweden, but here in Germany, especially those from the manufacturer Mennekes, are very well suited for continuous load, especially since they limit the maximum current.

I am thinking more of the actual schuko socket installed in the home, not the charger.

here is a link that explains problems and statistics from Norway that has the most EV cars and says:

In Norway about 1 600 owners in the total EV fleet had experienced “burned electric socket” problem at the home location or a public, work place or destination socket. A burned socket could potentially escalate to a fire and EV owners should use home chargers (wall boxes) having robust plugs and sockets. ”

link https://chargingshop.eu/blog/i…-from-regular-16a-outlet/

• It is the same in Germany, if you have not ensured that your socket is designed for 16A, and that for a long time, the huts will burn down here too. Very few of them are here with us. Mazda solves this problem by reducing the charging current to 13A, at least here in Germany.

• I am thinking more of the actual schuko socket installed in the home, not the charger.

here is a link that explains problems and statistics from Norway that has the most EV cars and says:

In Norway about 1 600 owners in the total EV fleet had experienced “burned electric socket” problem at the home location or a public, work place or destination socket. A burned socket could potentially escalate to a fire and EV owners should use home chargers (wall boxes) having robust plugs and sockets. ”

The use of Schuko sockets should not be permanent, at least temporarily. In the long run, a sensible wallbox is the only real solution.

-‐---------------------------------------------

verkauft seit dem 04.11.2022: Mazda MX30 - First Edition-Paket - mondsteinweiß mit schwarzem Dach und grauer A-/C-Säule (foliert) - Innenausstattung "Modern Confidence" - Michelin CrossClimate SUV Ganzjahresreifen - 24 Monate Garantieverlängerung -

seit dem 06.01.2023: MG4 electric Luxery - grau m. schwarzem Dach - innen schwarz, Michelin CrossClimate2 Ganzjahresreifen - 7 Jahre Garantie

• So, mein Auto war gestern und heute wegen der DC-Ladeprobleme in der Werkstatt und folgendes wurde gemacht:

1. Software-Update (wurde hier ja auch schon in anderen Threads thematisiert). Das Update ist eigentlich für die MX-30 gedacht, die eine Meldung im Fehlerspeicher wegen des DC-Ladens anzeigen. Meiner hatte keine Meldung im Speicher, das Update wurde aber natürlich trotzdem gemacht.

2. Die Batterie wurde kurz abgeklemmt, damit wurde ein Reset gefahren.

Danach hat das DC-Laden zumindest bei der Mazda-Ladesäule tadellos funktioniert :)

Mazda MX-30 First Edition, Mondsteinweiß-Metallic, Industrial Vintage (10/2020) <3

• Ich kann mir auch nur vorstellen, dass es eine AC-Säule war, es sei denn der Händler hat eine öffentliche DC-Säule vor der Tür.

-‐---------------------------------------------

verkauft seit dem 04.11.2022: Mazda MX30 - First Edition-Paket - mondsteinweiß mit schwarzem Dach und grauer A-/C-Säule (foliert) - Innenausstattung "Modern Confidence" - Michelin CrossClimate SUV Ganzjahresreifen - 24 Monate Garantieverlängerung -

seit dem 06.01.2023: MG4 electric Luxery - grau m. schwarzem Dach - innen schwarz, Michelin CrossClimate2 Ganzjahresreifen - 7 Jahre Garantie