Battery balancing

• Battery balancing, many other e.v's like to be left "ABC" to balance the battery after many fast charges ect...

Like the MG, the BMW i3 ect.

My question is, (and I have looked everywhere for an answer) does the mx30 need balancing, and if so how?

Does it put a warning up on the screen (like the MG) or does it sit charging for hours after 100% like the BMW i3.

Or does it not have this built into the mx30 software?

Anyone know the facts ?

Thank you. ?

• Very good question, but till now nobody know exactly how it works at our MX 30?

I think it is an active balancing system and it balanced all time like other active balancer?

Mazda MX - 30 First Edition ++ Mondsteinweiß ++ Industrial Vintage ++ Michelin CrossClimate 215/55-18 ++

Bitte zuerst nachsehen ob es zu einem Thema, wozu ihr posten wollt, schon einen Thread gibt.

Danke!

• Nothing is missing, and I know I can't change anything.

But most E.Vs have a point where the battery falls slightly out of balance, for example after many rapid charges, or lots of short trips ect... And when this happens the car will sit on charge for a few hours after 100% to balance it's battery's.

And the mx30 is the first EV I have come across that does not seam to have a "balancing schedule" to follow.

This is unusual and surprising that Mazda does not give out information advising on when and how to balance the battery.

But maybe in the future they will give some advise on that.

• So habe gestern nen Bericht über den neuen CX 30 gelesen der als rein EV nur in Japan angeboten werden soll! Die Batterie wird wohl die gleiche Größe haben aber nicht mehr von Panasonic sondern von CATL kommen!! Vlt bahnt sich da schon was an dass unsere Batterie doch nicht die beste Wahl war?‍♂️

Mazda MX - 30 First Edition ++ Mondsteinweiß ++ Industrial Vintage ++ Michelin CrossClimate 215/55-18 ++

Bitte zuerst nachsehen ob es zu einem Thema, wozu ihr posten wollt, schon einen Thread gibt.

Danke!

• Die Batterie wird wohl eher nicht die gleiche Größe haben, denn lt. einer chinesischen Seite hat der CX-30 400 km Reichweite! CATL wird wahrscheinlich deswegen eingesetzt, weil es chinesische Batterien für ein chinesisches Auto auf dem chinesischen Markt sind.

• Wenn ich auf Arbeit fahre, habe ich direkt am Ortsausgang einen großen Berg den ich hinauf fahren muss. Ich verliere da immer ca. 4% Akku auf weniger als 1 km. Immer. Heute mit 49% los gefahren und erst nach mehreren Kilometern ist er dann mal auf 48% runter. Der Ladestand scheint also nicht immer genau zu stimmen.