Beiträge von Jamesmx-30

Does anyone know a way of turning the sound of the pedestrian warning sound "Avas?" Up louder?

I can hear it in reverse, but not going forward and would like it much louder!

Thanks for any advise ! ☺️

Nothing is missing, and I know I can't change anything.

But most E.Vs have a point where the battery falls slightly out of balance, for example after many rapid charges, or lots of short trips ect... And when this happens the car will sit on charge for a few hours after 100% to balance it's battery's.

And the mx30 is the first EV I have come across that does not seam to have a "balancing schedule" to follow.

This is unusual and surprising that Mazda does not give out information advising on when and how to balance the battery.

But maybe in the future they will give some advise on that.

Battery balancing, many other e.v's like to be left "ABC" to balance the battery after many fast charges ect...

Like the MG, the BMW i3 ect.

My question is, (and I have looked everywhere for an answer) does the mx30 need balancing, and if so how?

Does it put a warning up on the screen (like the MG) or does it sit charging for hours after 100% like the BMW i3.

Or does it not have this built into the mx30 software?

Anyone know the facts ?

Thank you. ?