Beiträge von Mizuno

Today when I got into the car I saw a warning text that says something like "battery heater will consume energy and shorten the range".

I saw in the app that the heater is on but it stopped immediately when I started the car.

The car was stationary for a few days and the temperature was -7c but it was colder during the night.

I started heating via the app as usual and estimate that it consumed around 4% in 7-10 minutes of heating. The car was not connected to the charger and the SOC was 48% and dropped to 44%.

Battery heat indicator showed near blue field after heating.

This is the first time I saw signs that the heater is there.

For my part, I had informed myself and also watched videos etc. E.g. also from Björn from Scandinavia. The charging performance was okay for me. 35kw, I can live with that great. But I haven't seen 7kw anywhere. It all came later. And in Björn's video you can also see that the battery temp is above 3 o'clock. I didn't know at the time that it would be very difficult to get there or that a heated garage would be needed.

Today I drove 63km of the motorway with an outside temperature of 4 degrees and cruise control to 100 km / h. But hardly anything has changed in terms of the temperature of the battery. So I couldn't reload quickly.

[attach = '748', 'none', 'true'] [/ attach]

In case you already knew this in September or October, hats off. You knew more than my Mazda dealers around here. And it's not about more or less either. The car is great in itself, we like it, etc. We also charge a lot at home, etc. But for the 1-2 times where things have to go faster (even in winter at 4 degrees) it disappoints me a little ?. Does that make the overall impression bad? Under no circumstance.

This is exactly how I feel. I ask if car have battery heater and heat pump and they say yes so I was not expecting 25% of the promised charging speed and cold battery the hole winter. I was expecting 25% less speed I would be ok with that. That's how other cars handle winter months.

The worst part is how Mazda it's ignorant about how customers feels and just ignores the hole situation.

</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

Använd tyska eller engelska i detta forum??

Nästa gång kommer att varnas !!

Sorry, that was a technical error on my part. That was not the intention.

</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

Plus ett snabbare åldrande av batteriet.

Medeltemperaturen i Centraleuropa är 10,5 grader Celsius. Eftersom batteriet är termiskt mycket inert på grund av dess massa och isolering, anpassar det sig till den dagliga medeltemperaturen utan att användas. Det beskrivna meddelandet visas bara några dagar om året.

Hälsningar SRAM

I have been notified of low temperature in the battery every day for the past three weeks (in Sweden). It is more or less permanent because it takes 30-40 km to turn off the message

Do you have the latest update? Someone told here that the battery heater has a bug. Without the update the battery will only be heated during charging. And here as well only if it is lower than -10degrees.

I have latest update and last time I charge car on DC for a hour battery temperature stays only on first white line which means slow charge, 12kwh on 50 kw charger. Only if you get battery to second line you get ~35kwh

I had -9 degrees here in Sweden, dial in blue area, no battery heating, only heat pump working hard and making strange loud noise. This is bad winter car ?.