Beiträge von Mizuno

</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

Så idag pratade jag med min verkstadschef för Mazda och det finns definitivt ingen uppdatering för MX 30 ännu!

Han ringde också Mazda Europe och bad om information, men de bekräftade också att det fortfarande inte finns någon uppdatering om laddningsproblemen! Något har kommit ut för CX 30 på grund av batteriproblem, men inget för oss!

Så naturligtvis uppstår frågan för mig vilken typ av uppdatering det var, som vissa människor har fått ?? !!

Ange motsvarande uppdateringsnummer (programversion)!

Ask them to look for the report (technical bulletin) called R095 / 20

I have received information from my dealer that there is an update that solves problems with incorrect information of charging, ie that the car reports that the battery is charged even though charging continues.

Update was released last night (in Sweden). The software(firmware) that is updated is PCM and the report (technical bulletin) is called R095 / 20

That may be the case in Sweden, but here in Germany, especially those from the manufacturer Mennekes, are very well suited for continuous load, especially since they limit the maximum current.

I am thinking more of the actual schuko socket installed in the home, not the charger.

here is a link that explains problems and statistics from Norway that has the most EV cars and says:

In Norway about 1 600 owners in the total EV fleet had experienced “burned electric socket” problem at the home location or a public, work place or destination socket. A burned socket could potentially escalate to a fire and EV owners should use home chargers (wall boxes) having robust plugs and sockets. ”

link https://chargingshop.eu/blog/i…-from-regular-16a-outlet/

</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

The shuko cable which is delivered with the MX-30 has a temperature controlled plug. If it goes to hot, it reduces the load. So fires should not occure.

You are probably right but I want to sleep well at night :). I also have a problem that it is 15 meters to my parking so I had to use an extension cord and then thermal protection on the charger does not help much

I do not know what it is like in Germany, but here in Sweden and in some other countries, the shuko charge is not recommended, almost forbidden. The idea with it is only temporary charges because that type of connector is not designed for prolonged high load. Several fires have already occurred.

So wallbox is more of a security issue.

It is the same rule as with a fuel-powered heater, you must run at least as long as you use the heater, 30 minutes heating = 30 minutes driving

The app only shows what the car reports. Since both the display in the car and the indication light at the charging port show that the car is charged, the app also shows the same message. This problem is not in the app but in the car.

The app only shows what the car reports. Since both the display in the car and the indication light at the charging port show that the car is charged, the app also shows the same message. This problem is not in the app but in the car.

Hi from Sweden!

I had also received $ 1A7 the first day and talked to service today and the error message applies when the battery can not receive the regenerative energy because it is already fully charged. They are working on removing the message from the app because there is really no fault in the car.