Beiträge von wimac

hello hjg48,

the box of the connected services is already checked. The icon on the lower corner is present. I tried to deactivate and re-activate the connected services, but it doesn’t’ work. On deactivation, the icon appears with an exclamation mark, but once re-activated the icon is okay. Maybe it is a question of cellular network. Tomorrow I will check again.

Good evening,

today I’m having some troubles with mazda app: my car does not communicate anymore with the app. I have noticed that if I select the software update in the settings menu of the car, usually it says that no update is present, but now it says that it is impossible to communicate with the server. Any idea?

Guglielmo

Good evening,

I know that this question may have been already asked, but my German is very poor at the moment.
    Today I have received the letter for recall AM001A. Is this relative also to the switch off of the artificial engine noise?

If I understand, the procedure to switch off the sound is the following: 1) press the start button twice until it is on; 2) press at the same moment the brake and the accelerator pedals, and then press five times the right leverage and the left leverage behind the steering wheel; release the pedals and take a test to see if the procedure worked. Is it right?

Is there a reverse procedure to get again the sound?

Thank you for your comprehension

William

Good evening,

I report in the attached excel sheet some log of my journeys with my MX-30. The sheet reports day by day information on kilometers travelled, consumption and efficiency. In the furthest right of the sheet you can find info month by month, while in the upper part there are the cumulative data. I based these parameters on the % of charge and discharge of the battery, assuming that the net energy of the battery (officially not available) is 31 kWh. There are also the number of complete cycles of discharge from 3rd of November (day of delivery) til now. There is also a graphic (separate sheet) describing the variation of efficiency month by month.

Un saluto dall'Italia,

Guglielmo

[attach='1133'] [/allega]

Hello,

Here in Italy Mazda seems not to have a good feeling with the customers. I only know about updates from your forum. Last week I contacted mazda through the appropriate website form, and they answered that there is no update yet, but looking at your comments seems that the updates are numerous.

Un saluto

Guglielmo